Last Update: February 19, 2021
There is information You provide to EZER
Users of the EZER System
- Account setup: Your profile and sign-up information when you set up your account in the EZER system including, but not limited to your name, email address, physical address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: When you add your payment option into your account, a secure third-party payment service provider receives your card information. EZER does not store the full payment card information on our servers.
- Additional Information: We may additionally gather reviews, feedback, surveys, or any account of your experience using the EZER system and driver with EZER.
Drivers with EZER Delivery
- Account setup: Your profile and sign-up information when you set up your account to drive with the EZER system including, but not limited to your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, physical address, photo, driver license number, vehicle information and insurance information. This information is used with a trusted third-party service to perform the needed background check.
- Payment Information: We gather the needed information to provide driver’s earnings and for tax reporting purposes.
- Additional Information: We may additionally gather reviews, feedback, surveys, or any experience with using the EZER system.
There is information the system collects
Location Information: When an order is placed by a User, the origin location and destination location are recorded to process the order.
- Users: Using the EZER App, the User’s location to correctly identify active regions and nearby available drivers to process the order. Using the web ordering platform, the origin and destination locations entered by the User are used to identify active regions and all nearby available drivers.
- Drivers: The location of the driver using EZER is recorded to provide available orders to the driver, as well as record the order’s location in transit to the completion of the delivery.
Device Information: The EZER system retrieves User’s and Driver’s device information including, but not limited to the device type, operation system, web browser type and more for statistical uses. We monitor the pages you visit within the EZER website and system to help improve the information of the services EZER Delivery can provide.
Call and Text Information: The EZER system utilizes a trusted third-party communication platform to provide direct communication between the User and the Driver. EZER does not collect or record any communications between the User and the Driver.
How We Use Personal Information
In order to operate the EZER System as well as provide You with information about products or services that may be of interest to You, We may collect “personal information” (i.e. information that could be used to contact You directly (without using the EZER System) such as full name, postal address, phone number, credit/debit card information, or email address) or “demographic information” (i.e. information that You submit, or that We collect, that is not personal information; this may include, but is not limited to, zip code, hometown, gender, username, date of birth, browsing history information, searching history information, and registration history information). The EZER App will also record and use the phone’s location to successfully locate and connect available drivers to requesting Users to perform the requested delivery.
You represent and warrant that You have the authority to provide Us with any such contact information. Demographic information is divided into two categories: “non-public information”, which consists of transporting transaction information and one-on-one communications between You and other users of the EZER System; and “public information”, which consists of all other demographic information. Please note that nowhere on the EZER System do We knowingly collect, keep or maintain personal information from children under the age of 18, as We require that all users represent to Us that they are at least 18 years old.
Using the web ordering platform, the origin and destination locations entered by the User are used to identify active regions and all nearby available drivers. Using the EZER App, the phone’s location is used to successfully locate an available driver near a pick-up location to complete the delivery. This location is used in concert with the phone’s map program or Google Maps. These locations on the maps are available on the EZER App to both the User and the Driver.
We may keep the photos you submit that are the subject of an order transported for purposes of keeping a transaction history, for insurance purposes, and for obtaining statistical information for use of the Services.
How We Use Demographic Data
We may review all demographic Data. We may use public information to enable other users to search Your profile, to determine whether Your transported items detail fit other user’s requirements, and to communicate with You. We may use demographic information to alter the EZER System and communications to Your interests.
How to Edit Your Information
EZER provides You with the ability to access and edit Your personal information. To update Your personal info, click Settings in the EZER menu. There You can view, update and correct Your account information. So that We can protect the integrity of sensitive data, there are certain pieces of information, such as Your age, that You cannot alter Yourself. Our databases automatically update any personal information You edit in Your profile, or that You request We edit. Information transmitted through boards, chats, polls or through any other means remain in Our databases and become the property of EZER upon submission. Keep this in mind if You decide to communicate personal information through any of these applications.
Choice / Opt-Out
EZER provides Users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from Us and Our partners at the point where We request information about the visitor. EZER gives Users the option to remove their information from Our database, to not receive future communications or to no longer receive Our service.
Special Cases in Which We Share Personal Information
Our Security Precautions
Your EZER Profile is password-protected so that only You and authorized EZER employees have access to Your account information. In order to maintain this protection, do not give Your password to anyone. EZER staff will never proactively reach out to You and ask for any personal account information, including Your password If You share a computer, You should sign out of Your EZER account and close the browser window before someone else logs on. This will help protect Your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties.
EZER has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which You reside, and the country or jurisdiction in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in Your country or jurisdiction.
If You have any questions about the Terms of Service, the privacy statement, or Your dealings with EZER, You may contact Us at Questions@getezer.com.